CONSUMER RIGHTS - WITHDRAWAL - CANCELLATION RETURN TERMS GENERAL:
1. If you place an order electronically through the website you are using, you are deemed to have accepted the preliminary information form and the distance sales contract presented to you.
2. Buyers are subject to the provisions of the Consumer Protection Law No. 6502 and the Regulation on Distance Contracts (RG: 27.11.2014/29188) and other applicable laws regarding the sale and delivery of the product they purchased.
3. The shipping costs, which are the shipping costs of the product, will be paid by the BUYERS.
4. Each purchased product is delivered to the person and/or organization at the address indicated by the buyer, provided that it does not exceed the legal period of 30 days. If the product is not delivered within this period, Buyers may terminate the contract.
5. The purchased product must be delivered in full and in accordance with the qualifications specified in the order and with documents such as warranty certificate, user manual, if any.
6. If it becomes impossible to sell the purchased product, the seller has to notify the buyer in writing within 3 days of learning about this situation. The total price must be returned to the Buyer within 14 days.
IF THE PURCHASED PRODUCT IS NOT PAYABLE:
7. If the Buyer does not pay the price of the purchased product or cancels it in the bank records, the Seller's obligation to deliver the product ends.
SHOPPING MADE WITH THE UNAUTHORIZED USE OF CREDIT CARD:
8. After the product is delivered, if it is determined that the credit card to which the buyer has paid is used unfairly by unauthorized persons and the price of the sold product is not paid to the Seller by the relevant bank or financial institution, the Buyer shall pay the shipping cost of the product subject to the contract within 3 days to the SELLER. must be returned to the SELLER.
IF THE PRODUCT CANNOT BE DELIVERED WITHIN THE TIME FOR UNPROSECTED REASONS:
9. If force majeure occurs that the Seller cannot foresee and the product cannot be delivered on time, the Buyer is notified. The buyer may request the cancellation of the order, the replacement of the product with a similar product or the delay of delivery until the obstacle is removed. If the buyer cancels the order; If he has made the payment in cash, this fee will be paid to him in cash within 14 days from the date of cancellation. If the buyer has made the payment by credit card and cancels it, the product price will be returned to the bank within 14 days from this cancellation, but it is possible that the bank will transfer it to the buyer's account within 2-3 weeks.
BUYER'S OBLIGATION TO CHECK THE PRODUCT:
10. The buyer will inspect the contracted goods/services before receiving them; dented, broken, torn packaging, etc. damaged and defective goods / services will not be received from the cargo company. The received goods/services shall be deemed to be undamaged and intact. The BUYER has to carefully protect the goods/services after delivery. If the right of withdrawal is to be used, the goods/services should not be used. Invoice must be returned along with the product.
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL:
11. BUYER; Within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of delivery of the purchased product to himself or to the person/organization at the address indicated, he can use his right to withdraw from the contract by rejecting the goods without taking any legal or criminal responsibility and without giving any reason, provided that he notifies the SELLER via the contact information below.
12. CONTACT INFORMATION TO BE NOTIFIED OF THE SELLER'S RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL: NAME AND SURNAME: ADDRESS: EMAIL: PHONE: DURATION OF THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL:
13. If the buyer has purchased a service, this 14-day period starts from the date of signing the contract. Before the expiry of the right of withdrawal, the right of withdrawal cannot be used in service contracts where the performance of the service has started with the approval of the consumer.
14. The costs arising from the use of the right of withdrawal belong to the SELLER.
15. In order to exercise the right of withdrawal, a written notification must be given to the SELLER by registered mail, fax or e-mail within 14 (fourteen) days and the product must not be used within the framework of the provisions of the "Products for which the Right of Withdrawal cannot be exercised" in this contract.
USE OF THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL:
16. The invoice of the product delivered to the 3rd person or the BUYER, (If the invoice of the product to be returned is corporate, it must be sent with the return invoice issued by the institution when returning it. Order returns whose invoices are issued on behalf of the institutions cannot be completed unless a RETURN INVOICE is issued.)
17. Return form, The products to be returned must be delivered complete and undamaged, together with the box, packaging and standard accessories, if any.
18. The SELLER is obliged to return the total price and the documents that put the BUYER under debt to the BUYER within 10 days at the latest from the receipt of the withdrawal notification and to return the goods within 20 days.
19. If there is a decrease in the value of the goods due to a fault of the BUYER or if the return becomes impossible, the BUYER is obliged to compensate the damages of the SELLER at the rate of the defect. However, changes and deteriorations that occur due to the proper use of the goods or products within the right of withdrawal period. LICI is not responsible.
20. In case of falling below the campaign limit amount set by the SELLER due to the exercise of the right of withdrawal, the discount amount used within the scope of the campaign is cancelled.
21. In case of exercise of the right of withdrawal, the shipping charges and customs duties belong to the BUYER in the return process.
PRODUCTS THAT CANNOT BE USED WITH THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL:
22. Underwear, swimwear and bikini bottoms, make-up materials, disposable products, goods that are in danger of spoiling quickly or that are likely to expire, which are prepared in line with the BUYER's request or clearly personal needs and are not suitable for return, the BUYER's Products that are not suitable for return in terms of health and hygiene if their packaging is opened by the BUYER after delivery, Products that are mixed with other products after delivery and cannot be separated due to their nature, Goods related to periodicals such as newspapers and magazines, except those provided under the subscription agreement, In case of immediate delivery of services or intangible goods delivered to the consumer immediately, audio or video recordings, books, digital content, software programs, data recording and data storage devices, computer consumables, if the package has been opened by the BUYER, it is not possible to return it as per the Regulation. is In addition, before the expiry of the right of withdrawal, it is not possible to exercise the right of withdrawal regarding the services that have been started with the approval of the consumer, in accordance with the Regulation.
23. In order to return cosmetics and personal care products, underwear products, swimsuits, bikinis, books, reproducible software and programs, DVD, VCD, CD and cassettes and stationery consumables (toner, cartridge, tape, etc.), unopened, untested packages can be returned. , they must be intact and unused.
CASE OF DEFERRED AND LEGAL CONSEQUENCES
24. The BUYER accepts, declares and undertakes that he will pay interest and be liable to the bank within the framework of the credit card agreement between the cardholder bank and the bank in case of default in the case of making the payment transactions with a credit card. In this case, the relevant bank may take legal action; may claim the costs and attorney's fees to arise from the BUYER, and in any case, in the event that the BUYER defaults due to its debt, the BUYER accepts that he will pay the damage and loss suffered by the SELLER due to the delayed performance of the debt.
PAYMENT AND DELIVERY
25. With your credit cards on our site, you can take advantage of online single payment or online installment opportunities for all kinds of credit cards. In your online payments, the amount will be withdrawn from your credit card at the end of your order.
PRIVACY AND SECURITY POLICY
All services provided in our store and Alfombras de Estambul Şti. registered at Istanbul address. It belongs to our company and is operated by our company. Our company may collect personal data for various purposes. How and in what way the collected personal data is collected, how and how this data is protected is stated below.
Due to the nature of the business, our Store collects some personal information about the members (such as name-surname, company information, telephone, address or e-mail addresses) by filling out various forms and surveys on the Membership or our Store. Our company may send campaign information, information about new products, promotional offers to its customers and members in certain periods. Our members can make all kinds of choices about whether or not to receive such information while becoming a member, then this selection can be changed in the account information section after logging in as a member, or they can make a notification with the link in the information message they receive. During the approval process via our store or by e-mail, personal information transmitted to our store electronically by our members will not be disclosed to third parties, except for the purposes and scope determined by the "User Agreement" we made with our members. Our company records and uses the IP address of its members in order to identify system-related problems and quickly resolve any problems or disputes that may arise regarding the service provided. IP addresses can also be used to identify users in a general way and to gather comprehensive demographic information. Our company may use the requested information for direct marketing purposes by itself or by the people it cooperates with, even outside the purposes and scope determined by the Membership Agreement. Personal information can also be used to contact the user when necessary. Information requested by our company or information provided by the user or information about transactions made through our Store; It can be used in various statistical evaluations, database creation and market research without disclosing the identity of our members, except for the purposes and scope determined by the "Membership Agreement" by our company and its collaborators. Our company, to keep confidential information strictly private and confidential, to consider it a confidentiality obligation, to ensure and maintain confidentiality, to take all necessary measures and take all necessary care to prevent all or any part of confidential information from entering the public domain or unauthorized use or disclosure to a third party. commits to show CREDIT CARD SECURITY Our company prioritizes the security of credit card holders who shop at our shopping sites.
Your credit card information is not stored in any way our system. When you enter the transaction process, there are two things you need to pay attention to to understand that you are on a secure site. One of them is a key or lock icon on the bottom line of your browser. This indicates that you are on a secure website and all your information is encrypted and protected. This information is only used depending on the sales process and in the direction of your instructions. The information about the credit card used during shopping is encrypted with 128-bit SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) protocol, independently of our shopping sites, and sent to the relevant bank for querying. If the card availability is approved can be sustained for shopping. Since no information about the card can be viewed and recorded by us, third parties are prevented from obtaining this information under any circumstances.
The reliability of payment/invoice/delivery address information of orders placed online by credit card is audited by our company against Credit Card Fraud. Therefore, the accuracy of financial and address/telephone information must first be confirmed in order for customers who order from our shopping sites for the first time to arrive at the procurement and delivery stage. In order to control this information, if necessary, the customer who has the credit card or the relevant bank is contacted. Only you can access and change all the information you provide while becoming a member. If you protect your member login information securely, it is not possible for others to access and change information about you. For this purpose, it is acted within the 128-bit SSL security area during membership transactions. This system is an international encryption standard that cannot be broken. Internet shopping sites with an information line or customer service service and where full address and telephone information are specified are more preferred today. In this way, you can get detailed information about all the issues that come to your mind, and also about the reliability of the company that provides online shopping service. Note: We recommend paying attention to the full address and telephone number of the company on internet shopping sites. If you are going to shop, make a note of all the phone / address information of the store where you bought the product before you do your shopping. Confirm by phone before shopping if you do not trust. All information about our company and the location of the company are indicated on all our online shopping sites.
MAIL ORDER CREDIT CARD INFORMATION SECURITY
Your identity and credit card information, which you will send to us by credit card mail-order method, will be kept by our company according to the principle of confidentiality. This information is kept for 60 days against possible credit card withdrawal objections with the bank and then destroyed. If any amount is withdrawn from your card, other than the mail-order form approved by you, which you will send to us in return for the price of the products you ordered, you can naturally object to the bank and it does not pose a risk as you can prevent the payment of this amount.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES AND APPS
1. Law, Decree-Law, Regulation, etc. to comply with the obligations imposed by the legal rules in force issued by the competent legal authority;
2. In order to fulfill the requirements of the "Membership Agreement" and other agreements concluded by our store with users and to put them into practice;
3. Requesting information about users for the purpose of conducting an investigation or investigation duly carried out by the authorized administrative and judicial authority;
4. It is necessary to provide information in order to protect the rights or security of users.
Never write down your credit card number or passwords in the e-mails you send to our store's Customer Service regarding any of your orders. Information contained in e-mails can be viewed by third parties. Our company cannot guarantee the security of the information transferred from your e-mails under any circumstances.
Although Session Cookies will automatically disappear after you close your browser, a persistent Cookie will remain even after you close your browser and may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to our Site or one of the other websites hosting our Services. Persistent Cookies can be removed. Please review your web browser's "Help" file to learn how to change your cookie settings. "Web Beacons" (also known as Web bugs, pixel tags, or clear GIFs) are small graphics with a unique identifier, often used in conjunction with Cookies. Web Beacons are included with our Services for a variety of purposes, including to deliver or communicate with Cookies, to monitor and measure the performance of our Services, to track how many visitors have viewed our Services, and to monitor the effectiveness of our advertisements. Unlike Cookies, which are stored on the user's device, Web Beacons are usually invisibly placed on web pages (or in an email).
If you do not want website analysis to be performed, you can disable Google Analytics using a browser add-on (for certain browser types on the desktop). You can download the plugin here: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. This plugin stores "opt-out" information on your device to match your deactivation of Google Analytics. Please note that such "deactivation" only results in the deactivation of Google Analytics for the device and browser on which the deactivation was enabled. Also, if you delete cookies from your device, you may need to re-enable them. The technical communication file helps to obtain statistical information about how many people visit the site, for what purpose, how many times a person visits the site and how long they stay on the site, and to dynamically generate advertisements and content from specially designed user pages for users.
Please read these TERMS OF SERVICE carefully before using our site.
This website is operated by Alfombras de Estambul. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Alfombras de Estambul. Alfombras de Estambul offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here. By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink.
These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service. Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website.
It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
SECTION 1 - ONLINE STORE TERMS
By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site. You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws). You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature. A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
SECTION 2 - GENERAL CONDITIONS
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time. You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us. The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
SECTION 3 - ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION
We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk. This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site
. SECTION 4 - MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE AND PRICES
Prices for our products are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time. We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
SECTION 5 - PRODUCTS OR SERVICES
(if applicable) Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any color will be accurate.We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at anytime without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited. We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
SECTION 6 - ACCURACY OF BILLING AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION
We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed. For more detail, please review our Returns Policy.
SECTION 7 - OPTIONAL TOOLS
We may provide you with access to third-party tools over which we neither monitor nor have any control nor input. You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such tools ”as is” and “as available” without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. We shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third-party tools. Any use by you of optional tools offered through the site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve of the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third-party provider(s). We may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall also be subject to these Terms of Service.
SECTION 8 - THIRD-PARTY LINKS
Certain content, products and services available via our Service may include materials from third-parties. Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties. We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party's policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
SECTION 9 - USER COMMENTS, FEEDBACK AND OTHER SUBMISSIONS
If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, 'comments'), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments.We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
SECTION 10 - PERSONAL INFORMATION
SECTION 11 - ERRORS, INACCURACIES AND OMISSIONS
Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order). We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
SECTION 12 - PROHIBITED USES
In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the site or its content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
SECTION 13 - DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free. We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable. You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided 'as is' and 'as available' for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.In no case shall Alfombras de Estambul, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility.Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
SECTION 14 - INDEMNIFICATION
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Alfombras de Estambul and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party. SECTION 15 - SEVERABILITY In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
SECTION 16 - TERMINATION
The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes. These Terms of Service are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these Terms of Service at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Services, or when you cease using our site.If in our sole judgment you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms of Service, we also may terminate this agreement at any time without notice and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination; and/or accordingly may deny you access to our Services (or any part thereof).
SECTION 17 - ENTIRE AGREEMENT
The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to The Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party.
SECTION 18 - GOVERNING LAW
These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Alemdar Mahallesi, Alayköşkü Caddesi, No 2-4, Sultanahmet Fatih İstanbul, İstanbul, 34110, Turkey. SECTION 19 - CHANGES TO TERMS OF SERVICE You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
SECTION 20 - CONTACT INFORMATION
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We try to deliver the products you have ordered to the cargo on the same day. For products that take time to deliver, the cargo delivery time is 3-5 working days as stated in the product details. You will be informed in case of possible delayed delivery. In order for the product to be delivered without delay, please state the address of your current location as the delivery address. Your requests will be processed to be prepared according to the delivery type you have determined at the end of the order. Products from our Istanbul-based company are not sent with a specific cargo company. The use of cargo companies varies depending on the conditions and situations. After your orders are approved, they are delivered to the Cargo company at the end of 2 (two) working days at the latest. You can discuss different delivery terms by consulting our customer representative.
2) Payment Tracking
If the system in question cannot perform the transaction due to any problem, our visitor is informed of this situation as a result of the payment page. In case of any error at the specified address, a connection is made with the orderer regarding the order that cannot be delivered. The validity of the e-mail address specified by our visitor is confirmed by the automatic e-mail sent after the order is transferred. We have a responsibility to the bank, where we use the credit card system, as well as the customer, for the realization of the delivery. Please be carefull! Open and check the packages that you think were damaged during shipment in front of the company representative from whom you received them. If you think that there is any damage to the product, do not take delivery of the product by keeping a record with the cargo company. After the product is received, it is accepted that the cargo company has fully fulfilled its duty. If the product is damaged: Submit the report you have prepared to email@example.com as soon as possible. If you briefly explain why you want to return the product in this e-mail, you will help us in our work on the product.
Payment and Delivery Legal Notice
1) With your credit cards on our site You can take advantage of our online single payment or installment options for all kinds of credit cards. In your online payments, the amount will be withdrawn from your credit card at the end of your order. Refunds to your credit card will be made within 3 working days in order cancellations due to possible order cancellation or stock problems.
2) Order Price Refund In case of cancellation of your orders for possible reasons; Alfombras de Estambul Limited Company will refund the product price to your account and/or credit card within three working days. However, you must report your bank account information and/or credit card information accurately and completely to the financial authorities of our company.
3) Delivery We try to deliver the products you have ordered to the cargo on the same day. For products that take time to deliver, the cargo delivery time is 3-5 working days as stated in the product details. You will be informed in case of possible delayed delivery. In order for the product to be delivered without delay, please state the address of your current location as the delivery address. Your requests will be processed to be prepared according to the delivery type you have determined at the end of the order. Products from our Istanbul-based company are not sent with a specific cargo company. The use of cargo companies varies depending on the conditions and situations. After your orders are approved, they are delivered to the Cargo company at the end of 2 (two) working days at the latest.You can discuss different delivery terms by consulting our customer representative.
4) Payment Tracking If the system in question cannot perform the transaction due to any problem, our visitor is informed of this situation as a result of the payment page. In case of any error at the specified address, a connection is made with the orderer regarding the order that cannot be delivered. The validity of the e-mail address specified by our visitor is confirmed by the automatic e-mail sent after the order is transferred. We have a responsibility to the bank, where we use the credit card system, as well as the customer, for the realization of the delivery.
This Agreement has been signed between the following parties within the framework of the terms and conditions set forth below. A. 'BUYER'; (hereinafter referred to as "BUYER" in the contract) NAME SURNAME: ADDRESS: B. 'SELLER'; (hereinafter referred to as "SELLER" in the contract) NAME-SURNAME: Alfombras de Estambul ADDRESS: Alemdar Neighbood, Alayköşkü Street, No: 2-4 A, Sultanahmet - Fatih / Istanbul By accepting this contract, the BUYER accepts in advance that if the subject of the contract approves the order, he will be under the obligation to pay the price of the order and the additional fees, if any, such as shipping fee and tax, and that he has been informed about it.
In the application and interpretation of this contract, the terms written below shall express the written explanations against them. MINISTER: Minister of Customs and Trade, MINISTRY: Ministry of Customs and Trade, LAW: Law on Consumer Protection No. 6502, REGULATION: Distance Contracts Regulation (RG:27.11.2014/29188) SERVICE: The subject of all kinds of consumer transactions other than the supply of goods made or promised to be made in return for a fee or benefit, SELLER: The company that offers goods to the consumer within the scope of its commercial or professional activities or acts on behalf of or on behalf of the supplier, BUYER: A natural or legal person who acquires, uses or benefits from a good or service for commercial or non-professional purposes, SITE: The website of the SELLER, ORDERING PERSON: The natural or legal person who requests a good or service through the website of the SELLER, PARTIES: SELLER and BUYER, AGREEMENT: This contract concluded between the SELLER and the BUYER, GOODS: It refers to the movable goods that are the subject of shopping and the software, sound, image and similar intangible goods prepared for use in the electronic environment.
This Agreement regulates the rights and obligations of the parties in accordance with the provisions of the Law No. 6502 on the Protection of the Consumer and the Regulation on Distance Contracts, regarding the sale and delivery of the product, the qualities and sales price of which are specified below, which the BUYER has placed an order electronically on the website of the SELLER. The prices listed and announced on the site are the sales price. Advertised prices and promises are valid until updated and changed. Prices announced for a period of time are valid until the end of the specified period.
4. SELLER INFORMATION
Title: Alfombras de Estambul Address: Alemdar Neighbood, Alayköşkü Street, No: 2-4 A, Sultanahmet - Fatih / Istanbul Phone: 05444622808 Fax: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. BUYER INFORMATION
Person to be delivered: Delivery address: Telephone: Fax: Email/username:
1. The basic features of the Good/Product/Products/Service (type, quantity, brand/model, color, number) are published on the website of the SELLER. If the campaign is organized by the seller, you can examine the basic features of the relevant product during the campaign. Valid until the campaign date. 7.2. The prices listed and announced on the site are the sales price. Advertised prices and promises are valid until updated and changed. Prices announced for a period of time are valid until the end of the specified period. 7.3. The sales price of the goods or services subject to the contract, including all taxes, is shown below. Product Description Quantity Unit price Subtotal (VAT included) Shipping Amount Total : Payment Method and Plan Delivery address Person to be delivered Billing address Order date delivery date Delivery method 7.4. The shipping fee, which is the product shipping cost, will be paid by the BUYER.
8. INVOICE INFORMATION
Name/Surname/TitleAddress Telephone Fax Email/username Invoice delivery: During the delivery of the invoice order, to the invoice address together with the order. It will be delivered.
9. GENERAL PROVISIONS
9.1. The BUYER accepts, declares and undertakes that he has read the preliminary information about the basic characteristics, sales price, payment method and delivery of the product subject to the contract on the website of the SELLER and that he is informed and gives the necessary confirmation in the electronic environment. BUYER's; Confirming the Preliminary Information in electronic environment, accepts, declares and undertakes that he has obtained the address to be given by the SELLER to the BUYER before the establishment of the distance sales contract, the basic features of the ordered products, the price of the products including taxes, payment and delivery information accurately and completely.
9.2. Each product subject to the contract is delivered to the person and/or organization at the address indicated by the BUYER or the BUYER within the period specified in the preliminary information section of the website, depending on the distance from the BUYER's place of residence, provided that it does not exceed the legal period of 30 days. If the product cannot be delivered to the BUYER within this period, the BUYER reserves the right to terminate the contract.
9.3. The SELLER undertakes to deliver the product subject to the contract completely, in accordance with the qualifications specified in the order, and with warranty documents, user manuals, if any, with the information and documents required by the job, free from all kinds of defects, and to perform the work in accordance with the standards, in accordance with the principles of accuracy and honesty. It accepts, declares and undertakes to protect and increase the quality of service, to show the necessary care and attention during the performance of the work, to act with prudence and foresight.
9.4. The SELLER may supply a different product with equal quality and price, by informing the BUYER and by obtaining its explicit approval, before the contractual performance obligation expires.
9.5. The SELLER accepts, declares and undertakes that if it is impossible to fulfill the product or service subject to the order, it will notify the consumer in writing within 3 days from the date of learning of this situation and return the total price to the BUYER within 14 days.
9.6. The BUYER accepts, declares and undertakes that he/she will confirm this Agreement electronically for the delivery of the product subject to the contract, and in case the contract product price is not paid and/or canceled in the bank records for any reason, the SELLER's obligation to deliver the contractual product will end.
9.7. After the delivery of the product subject to the contract to the person and/or organization at the address indicated by the BUYER or the BUYER, as a result of the unfair use of the BUYER's credit card by unauthorized persons, if the price of the product subject to the contract is not paid to the SELLER by the relevant bank or financial institution. It accepts, declares and undertakes that it will return it to the SELLER within 3 days at the SELLER's expense.
9.8. The SELLER accepts, declares and undertakes to notify the BUYER of the situation if the product subject to the contract cannot be delivered in due time due to force majeure situations that develop beyond the will of the parties, are unpredictable and prevent and / or delay the fulfillment of the obligations of the parties. The BUYER also has the right to demand from the SELLER the cancellation of the order, the replacement of the product subject to the contract with its precedent, if any, and/or the postponement of the delivery period until the obstacle is removed. In case of cancellation of the order by the BUYER, in the payments made by the BUYER in cash, the product amount is paid to him in cash and in one lump sum within 14 days. In the payments made by the BUYER by credit card, the product amount is returned to the relevant bank within 14 days after the order is canceled by the BUYER. The BUYER may take 2 to 3 weeks on average for the amount returned to the credit card by the SELLER to be reflected to the BUYER's account by the bank. accepts, declares and undertakes that it cannot be held responsible.
9.9. The SELLER's address, e-mail address, fixed and mobile phone lines and other contact information specified by the BUYER in the registration form on the site or updated later by him, via letter, e-mail, SMS, telephone call and other means, communication, marketing, notification and has the right to reach the BUYER for other purposes. By accepting this contract, the BUYER accepts and declares that the SELLER may engage in the above-mentioned communication activities.
9.10. The BUYER shall inspect the contracted goods/services before receiving them; dented, broken, torn packaging, etc. damaged and defective goods / services will not be received from the cargo company. The received goods/services shall be deemed to be undamaged and intact. The responsibility of carefully protecting the goods/services after delivery belongs to the BUYER. If the right of withdrawal is to be used, the goods/services should not be used. The invoice must be returned.
9.11. If the BUYER and the credit card holder used during the order are not the same person or if a security vulnerability is detected regarding the credit card used in the order before the product is delivered to the BUYER, the SELLER shall provide the identity and contact information of the credit card holder, the statement of the previous month of the credit card used in the order. or request the BUYER from the bank of the card holder to submit a letter stating that the credit card belongs to him. The order will be frozen until the BUYER provides the information/documents subject to the request, and if the aforementioned demands are not met within 24 hours, the SELLER has the right to cancel the order.
9.12. The BUYER declares and undertakes that the personal and other information provided while subscribing to the website belonging to the SELLER are true, and that the SELLER will immediately indemnify all damages due to the untruthfulness of this information, upon the first notification of the SELLER, in cash and in full.
9.13. The BUYER accepts and undertakes from the beginning to comply with the provisions of the legal legislation and not to violate them when using the website of the SELLER. Otherwise, all legal and penal obligations to arise will bind the BUYER completely and exclusively.
9.14. The BUYER may not use the SELLER's website in any way that disrupts public order, violates public morality, disturbs and harass others, for an unlawful purpose, and infringes on the material and moral rights of others. In addition, the member cannot engage in activities (spam, virus, trojan horse, etc.) that prevent or make it difficult for others to use the services.
9.15. Links to other websites and/or other content that are not under the control of the SELLER and/or owned and/or operated by other third parties may be given over the website of the SELLER. These links are provided for the purpose of providing ease of orientation to the BUYER and do not support any website or the person operating that site and do not constitute any guarantee for the information contained in the linked website.
9.16. The member who violates one or more of the articles listed in this contract will be personally and criminally responsible for this violation and will keep the SELLER free from the legal and penal consequences of these violations. Also; In the event that the incident is referred to the legal field due to this violation, the SELLER reserves the right to claim compensation against the member due to non-compliance with the membership agreement.
10. RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
In the event that the distance contract is related to the sale of goods, the product itself or the person / organization at the address indicated, within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of delivery, on the condition of notifying the SELLER, he can use his right to withdraw from the contract by rejecting the goods without taking any legal or criminal responsibility and without giving any reason. In distance contracts related to service provision, this period starts from the date of signing the contract. Before the expiry of the right of withdrawal, the right of withdrawal cannot be used in service contracts where the performance of the service has started with the approval of the consumer. The costs arising from the use of the right of withdrawal belong to the SELLER. By accepting this contract, the BUYER accepts in advance that he has been informed about the right of withdrawal.
10.2. In order to exercise the right of withdrawal, the SELLER must be notified in writing by registered mail, fax or e-mail within 14 (fourteen) days and the product has not been used within the framework of the provisions of the "Products for which the Right of Withdrawal cannot be exercised" regulated in this contract. If this right is exercised, a) The invoice of the product delivered to the 3rd person or the BUYER, (If the invoice of the product to be returned is corporate, it must be sent with the return invoice issued by the institution when returning it. Order returns whose invoices are issued on behalf of the institutions cannot be completed unless a RETURN INVOICE is issued.) b) Return form, c) The products to be returned must be delivered complete and undamaged, together with the box, packaging and standard accessories, if any. d) The SELLER is obliged to return the total price and the documents that put the BUYER under debt to the BUYER within 10 days at the latest from the receipt of the withdrawal notification and to return the goods within 20 days. e) If there is a decrease in the value of the goods due to a fault of the BUYER or if the return becomes impossible, the BUYER is obliged to compensate the damages of the SELLER at the rate of the BUYER's fault. However, the BUYER is not responsible for the changes and deteriorations that occur due to the proper use of the goods or products within the right of withdrawal period. f) In case of falling below the campaign limit amount set by the SELLER due to the exercise of the right of withdrawal, the discount amount used within the scope of the campaign is cancelled.
11. PRODUCTS THAT CANNOT BE USED WITH THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
Underwear, swimwear and bikini bottoms, make-up materials, disposable products, goods that are in danger of spoiling quickly or that are likely to expire, which are prepared in line with the BUYER's request or clearly personal needs and are not suitable for return, are delivered to the BUYER. Products that are not suitable for return in terms of health and hygiene if their packaging is opened by the BUYER after delivery, products that are mixed with other products after delivery and cannot be separated due to their nature, Goods related to periodicals such as newspapers and magazines, except those provided under the subscription agreement, Instantly executed electronically Services or intangible goods delivered instantly to the consumer, as well as audio or video recordings, books, digital content, software programs, data recording and data storage devices, computer consumables, cannot be returned as per the Regulation if their packaging has been opened by the BUYER. In addition, before the expiry of the right of withdrawal, it is not possible to use the right of withdrawal regarding the services that have been started with the approval of the consumer, as per the Regulation. Cosmetics and personal care products, underwear products, swimwear, bikinis, books, copyable software and programs, DVD, VCD, CD and cassettes and stationery consumables (toner, cartridge, tape, etc.) and they must be unused.
12. CASE OF DEFERRED AND LEGAL CONSEQUENCES
The BUYER accepts, declares and undertakes that he will pay interest and be liable to the bank within the framework of the credit card agreement between the cardholder bank and the bank in case of default in the case of making the payment transactions with a credit card. In this case, the relevant bank may take legal action; may claim the costs and attorney's fees to arise from the BUYER and in any case, if the BUYER defaults due to its debt, the BUYER accepts, declares and undertakes that he will pay the damage and loss suffered by the SELLER due to the delayed performance of the debt.
13. COMPETENT COURT
Complaints and objections in disputes arising from this contract, consumer problems in the place of residence of the consumer or where the consumer transaction is made, within the monetary limits specified in the law below, shall be made to the arbitral tribunal or the consumer court. Information on the monetary limit is below: Effective from 28/05/2014: a) District consumer arbitration committees in disputes whose value is less than 2,000,00 (two thousand) TL in accordance with Article 68 of the Law No. 6502 on the Protection of Consumers, b) Provincial consumer arbitration committees in disputes with a value less than 3,000,00 (three thousand) TL, c) In provinces with metropolitan status, applications are made to the provincial consumer arbitration committees in disputes with a value between 2,000,00 (two thousand) TL and 3,000,00 (three thousand) TL. This Agreement is made for commercial purposes.
When the BUYER makes the payment for the order placed on the Site, it is deemed to have accepted all the terms of this contract. The SELLER is obliged to make the necessary software arrangements to obtain confirmation that this contract has been read and accepted by the BUYER on the site before the order is fulfilled. SELLER: Alfombras de Estambul BUYER: DATE: